I need to give a little praise to my favorite cousin and BFF, Jen. She willingly watches Mason for me whenever I need her to and is willing to accommodate all our needs with our busy work and school schedule. And she makes great pizza -- I had some tonight. To pay her back for all she does I am going to watch her three sweet kids all weekend so she and Cris and have a great Valentine's weekend.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Sounds like Jen was telling you what to post. She is so full of herself. I would find a new BFF.
If I have told you once, I have told you a million times. Log OUT of your personal web pages when you are not on your own computer. This is exactly what I was talking about!
Apparently I should have added that my BCF is a blog hacker. It is all true though, except for the part about the weekend.
What? You aren't watching my kids for the weekend. But they LOVE to hang out with you and it is Valentine's day so you should be with the ones you love. (not that I don't love my kids, I just want to get away sometimes) No worries, called my favorite sitter and she is taking over the kids for a few hours.
It should be noted that my previous comment was intended as a dig at Steph and was not written in anger, irritation or any other negative emotion. I was actually on the phone with her at the time I wrote it; I was speaking the words as I wrote them to emphasize the joke.
I make this comment because for those who were not on the phone (everyone else), this might read as angry Jake. I don't post angry stuff on the blog. When I am angry, I break expensive things. Then I leave the neighbors house and go home.
I thought I was your BFF/BCF??? Of course, it might help if actually were your cousin. Or your friend (heh heh).
And Jake - get help. Some guest/visitor anger management should do the trick.
(JK LOL, Steph - ID B LKY 2B UR BFF - GSS WHO?)
I have no idea who my anonymous bff, or bbf (blogging best friend) is. Give me a clue!
Hmmm...
Your blog stalking aunt's are so confused!
Oh my gosh, I am pretty confused myself!
What I mean to say... is... hmmm...
Am I missing a clue anonymous?
Durr... :-)
There once was a mystery post
so cryptic as if from a ghost
The Bennett's conceded
More info they needed
While anonymous risked being toast
Hmmm...
A-non is a poet, I love it! I am pretty sure I will never guess who you are as you give up no identifying information in your clues.
Post a Comment