Mason did not wake up in time for Steph to see him this morning so I made this montage for her. I love you Kitty!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Mason Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mason did not wake up in time for Steph to see him this morning so I made this montage for her. I love you Kitty!
5 comments:
Oh I have the best husband in the world. I am so cranky if I don't get to see my baby in the morning. Cranky used to be my normal morning demeanor, but people at my new job think I am a cheerful morning person. I find that funny and owe it all to Mason.
Jake,
Let's go to Cloverfield this weekend...maybe we can talk our wifes into going.
You do indeed have a delightful montage-making husband.
But my real purpose in writing is to ask: Will you bother with AI this year? And if so, how will you bear it without DVR?
Ka: We have been bothering with AI, but I can't stand to watch it in real time so we have gone back to the dark ages and recorded it with a VCR. It drives us insane. Like really insane. How do people do it? Are you watching and will you be blogging about it?
I DVR'd my way through it, yes. I can only bear about 3 minutes of the hideous ones, so I FF until I see the yellow paper and the re-wind for the singing. I will begin blogging about it when it gets interesting b/c you know how I can't help myself, even when I try really hard.
Post a Comment