
You can click on the picture to make it bigger. I would also like to add that his word list is not all inclusive but we had to cut a few out to fit on the page. Jake and I collaborated on this little digital scrapbook page and I must say that he is definitely the more artistic of the two of us. I just kept saying "Symmetry Symmetry Symmetry!" Anyway, I think it will perfectly memorialize Mason at 18 months. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Happy 1.5 Bobo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he is so cute! i can't believe how big he is.
I'm guessing Jake is the one who clocked his running speed...
You bet I did... However he has since broken that record. He plugs in the treadmill, throws the main switch at the base, uses the magnetic key to activate it and then reaches up and presses the start button. This all makes it start at 1mph. However, he cannot technically see the start button so he over-reached it one day and hit the 4 instead. This means it started to go to 4mph. I had my back to him when this happened so I heard it winding up and his little legs just pounding away. I was quick to snatch him up and off the thing b4 he was shot off the back. I glanced at the speed and it was 3mph. Needless to say, I use a child proof plug cover to stop him from plugging it in. He is too smart for his own good.
Post a Comment