Mason and I have been going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings and it is fast becoming a favorite activity for both of us. Mason is very content in his stroller, except for when we pass a booth that is playing music. Then he simply must get out and dance. When he is done he climbs back into his stroller and we continue. We go early in the morning, before breakfast, and fill up on samples. Last week the two things Mason just could not get enough of was the elk meat and tiny sweet tomatoes. I ended up having to buy a bag of those as he would not leave the sample lady alone. He has been eating fresh tomatoes and cheese curds all weekend.
In other news, we got our absentee ballots in the mail a couple of weeks ago. Jake says he could vote right now and be done with it. I think it is crazy to vote a month before the election but I also have no idea who to vote for.
That's all for now.
Monday, September 29, 2008
To market, to market
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Why are you voting absentee? Are you planning a fun vacay on election day?
No, they just have ridiculous lines here so it's more convenient to vote absentee. We have only voted at the polls once and that was enough to swear it off. I'll be home watching election coverage that night, I'm sure.
Mason gets more handsome every day.
Hi there, yes, very funny indeed that we have the same last name and almost the exact same age baby! Thanks for "accidently" stopping by our blog, Jake! :)
Post a Comment