So let's see, since we last posted Mason went to the doctor for his big 4 month appointment, which went much better than his 2 month thanks to the tips for giving him tylenol before he gets the shots. He barely whimpered this time, according to Jake. I was out in the lobby, that is way too traumatizing for me. He has grown three inches, but only gained two pounds so our little roly poly baby is thinning out a bit. Last weekend we took him to Art in the Park and he was so content to just hang out in his stroller for hours while we looked at art. The air quality is horrible here these days so his little eyes and nose were running the whole time, but he didn't seem to mind. We rewarded his great behavior with a walk in the baby pack with dad. He loves this. We got a nice family pic at the beloved Boise State, which caused us to mourn on Saturday with a football loss.Not much more to report, Mason is starting to reach for things now, but he is super slow and tentative which is very amusing. Today he was doing a little E.T. action by ever so lightly touching the tip of my finger. It's really rather darling.
4 comments:
Munckin man sure is growing! I like your posts better, Stephanie (I understand them)! :-)
Yes well that was some pretty highbrow stuff. Next time I will dumb it down. :)
K! Thx!
Forgget her man - girls r dum.
Post a Comment