Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Baby Blessing


Sunday we blessed Mason at church and he was very good. We had family and friends come from all over and we are very appreciative of them. This will be short and sweet with a few pictures as we have to get ready for the Demolition Derby at the County Fair. Oh, and my mom is currently making homemade raspberry ice cream which I will need to partake of.


Obviously loving his little baby tuxedo.

He's so thrilled that we are his parents.

6 comments:

KA said...

Oh, I adore that picture of your little family. How sweet you all are!

lacy lee said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby look quite so handsome in a tux!

Lindsay said...

We had so much fun with you all! Mason could not have been more adorably precious. Mucho handsome in his baby tuxedo for sure!

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out so nice!!! It was great getting more time to spend with you and your family, I am sad that I didn't get to say goodbye this morning, I must have been sound asleep not to wake up :) THanks for everything

Love,

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Mason's expression in that last pic reminds me of Jake for some reason. You all look SO sharp! What a good lookin' family!!!

Ryan Brijs said...

Way bummed I wasn't able to be there, moving was lame. I am excited to see you guys in a few weeks.