Ok, he IS cute!! What a sweet little angel!! You two have really created a beautiful and special little man!! I can't wait to meet him and to give you all big hugs!! Love you!! ~Sis (and Auntie)
Many congratulations!! And thanks - I feel bonded with the little guy already since we share a birthday - that is very exciting. It's the next best thing to having a kid of my own.... aaaahhhhh
wow! what a beautiful little guy! how exciting! congratulations to all of you! (this is erin bissegger by the way...i noticed the other erin already left a comment!)
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for the 3 of you and I can't wait to see you all in person! I love you!!
Ok, he IS cute!! What a sweet little angel!! You two have really created a beautiful and special little man!! I can't wait to meet him and to give you all big hugs!! Love you!! ~Sis (and Auntie)
Oh Steph and Jake he is so adorable and such a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, you three make a perfect family.
So adorable. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details.
Many congratulations!! And thanks - I feel bonded with the little guy already since we share a birthday - that is very exciting. It's the next best thing to having a kid of my own.... aaaahhhhh
He is so adorable! Congratulations Bennett family. Love you guys!
OH MY GOSH! He is absolutely adorable. I am so happy for you and, like Tabetha, love you guys!!!!
wow! what a beautiful little guy! how exciting! congratulations to all of you! (this is erin bissegger by the way...i noticed the other erin already left a comment!)
He is absolutely perfect in everyway. So glad he is here.
Picture 1: Before Feeding
Picture 2: After Feeding
Picture 3: Umm, there's something in my diaper...
Cry 'A' = I am hungry
Cry 'B' = I am hungry and I need a
change
Cry 'C' = I am hungry, need a
change and I am lonely.
Babies are easy to understand but hard to keep up with them. One of these Cries is every 2 hours. That is 12am 2am 4am 6am 8am etc...
Oh yes and todays cry 'D' = I am cold because I squirm so much I kick my blanket off. Daddy come put it back on me, NOW!
Post a Comment